ALWAYS CALL FIRST (262) 542-8342
- Location: 1523 Arcadian Avenue Waukesha, WI 53186
- Phone Number: (262) 542-8342 Fax Number: (262) 542-0978
- Vehicle Release hours: M-F 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(FOR ACCIDENTS ONLY) In all other circumstances we may be able to release by appointment only, CALL FIRST
Closed or modified hours for the following holidays:
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Outdoor vehicle storage fee is $45.00/ calendar day
- Indoor vehicle storage fee is $55.00/ calendar day
How to Pick Up/ Release a Towed Vehicle:
- CALL FIRST (262) 542-8342
- $$CASH ONLY$$
You must bring the following:
- Proof of Ownership- Current Registration OR Title
- Photo ID (matches name on title/registration)
- Waukesha CPD Release Form (if required, we will inform you) **Call First**
Towing and Storage Fees MUST BE PAID IN FULL before any vehicle can be released.
Q: Can I pick up, clean out, or release a vehicle on behalf of the owner?
A: This can be done if you have the vehicle title, a photo ID, and a properly notarized letter from the owner authorizing you to retrieve the vehicle. The notarized letter must identify the vehicle by color, make, model, VIN, and license plate number.